Whatever stage you’re at in your career, it’s always good to know that there are others in the same boat.
Speaking to people facing similar challenges can be reassuring, inspiring and encouraging. Our workshops give the opportunity to do just that, whilst at the same time building your confidence to take your next career step. So whether you are contemplating returning to work after a career break, about to move into a senior position within your organisation or simply thinking it might be time for a change, then there is an Equate Scotland workshop that’s just right for you.
At Equate we run a programme of career development workshops throughout the year. Check our events page to be kept informed of the dates of the next workshops.
- Assertiveness and Workplace Culture – develop your skills to become more confident and consider how workplace cultures can become more inclusive and progressive.
- Returning to work – Support to build networks and career break
- CVs, applications and interviews – tailor your applications to get the job you want
- Sticky floors and glass ceilings – realise and focus on your leaderships skills
- Media skills – develop skills to deal with the media confidently
- Change: Realise your strengths – embrace the benefits of change.
- Get on Board – explore what skills, knowledge and expertise boards are looking or and understand what you have to offer.