Career Enhancement Programme
A free three-day Career Enhancement Programme designed for women working in STEM fields.
Are you a woman aiming to progress your career or an employer that wants to nurture talent within your organisation? Organised by Equate Scotland, the Career Enhancement Programme is a free three-day course, designed for women working in the STEM sector in Scotland.
It provides in-depth career development one day a month over three months focusing on:
- identifying achievements and strengths
- building skills for effective communication
- unlocking leadership potential
What’s in it for you?
The programme provides opportunities that will benefit both employers and employees.
If you’re an employer, the course will…
- Give your staff access to a FREE in-depth career development programme
- Help you grow your business and make you more competitive, by developing your workforce and filling skills gaps
- Demonstrate your commitment to staff-development, making you an employer of choice able to attract and harness the best talent available
- Improve staff motivation and skills, increase productivity and reduce turnover.
If you’re an employee, the course will…
- Help you to identify more clearly your strengths and skills, and how to use them for positive outcomes in the workplace
- Encourage you to clarify short and long-term goals for career progression
- Improve your communication and self-presentation skills, so you can confidently represent yourself and your company at the most senior of levels
- Allow you to learn alongside and be supported by a group of like-minded women, as well as meet and network with industry role models.