Career Enhancement Programme
A free three-day Career Enhancement Programme designed for women working in engineering.
Are you a woman engineer aiming to progress your career or an employer that wants to nurture talent within your organisation? Jointly organised by Equate Scotland and City of Glasgow College, the Career Enhancement Programme is a free three-day course, designed for women working in engineering.
It provides in-depth career development one day a month over three months during autumn (31st August, 21st September, 12th October) focusing on:
- identifying achievements and strengths
- building skills for effective communication
- unlocking leadership potential
What’s in it for you?
The programme provides opportunities that will benefit both employers and employees from the engineering sector.
If you’re an employer, the course will…
- Give your staff access to a FREE in-depth career development programme
- Help you grow your business and make you more competitive, by developing your workforce and filling skills gaps
- Demonstrate your commitment to staff-development, making you an employer of choice able to attract and harness the best talent available
- Improve staff motivation and skills, increase productivity and reduce turnover.
If you’re an employee, the course will…
- Help you to identify more clearly your strengths and skills, and how to use them for positive outcomes in the workplace
- Encourage you to clarify short and long-term goals for career progression
- Improve your communication and self-presentation skills, so you can confidently represent yourself and your company at the most senior of levels
- Allow you to learn alongside and be supported by a group of like-minded women, as well as meet and network with industry role models.