Career Enhancement Programme
A free three-day Career Enhancement Programme designed for women working in STEM fields.
Are you a woman aiming to progress your career or an employer that wants to nurture talent within your organisation? Organised by Equate Scotland, the Career Enhancement Programme is a free three-day course, designed for women working in the STEM sector in Scotland.
It provides in-depth career development one day a month over three months focusing on:
- identifying achievements and strengths
- building skills for effective communication
- unlocking leadership potential
What’s in it for you?
The programme provides opportunities that will benefit both employers and employees.
If you’re an employer, the course will…
- Give your staff access to a FREE in-depth career development programme
- Help you grow your business and make you more competitive, by developing your workforce and filling skills gaps
- Demonstrate your commitment to staff-development, making you an employer of choice able to attract and harness the best talent available
- Improve staff motivation and skills, increase productivity and reduce turnover.
If you’re an employee, the course will…
- Help you to identify more clearly your strengths and skills, and how to use them for positive outcomes in the workplace
- Encourage you to clarify short and long-term goals for career progression
- Improve your communication and self-presentation skills, so you can confidently represent yourself and your company at the most senior of levels
- Allow you to learn alongside and be supported by a group of like-minded women, as well as meet and network with industry role models.
Next Course Dates
Our next free Career Enhancement Programme will run in Glasgow on 25th April, 16th May and 13th June 2018. Places on the Programme are limited to 16 and will be allocated following an application process. Applications will open 14th February and close on 14th March 2018.
To express an interest in applying please email Allison Johnstone, email@example.com
Quotes from previous participants
“An amazing opportunity to be part of. Really eye opening and makes you more self-aware about how you present yourself and who you are”
“A fantastic programme allowing me to focus on me, my strengths and my goals”
“The CEP have been an invaluable experience. It has given me the time with other likeminded women to develop my leadership skills and define goals for the future”