Thinking about a change of job or looking to get back into a career in SET?
Don’t know where to start with your CV or concerned it’s not getting you an interview? This workshop is designed to help. Get clear on what you want from your future career; hear some great tips on CVs, cover letters and find out how stand out in a competitive job market. Prepare yourself for the job search ahead.
This workshop will help you to:
- Align your application to your chosen employer.
- Explore what a great CV looks like and whether you should try to highlight or hide gaps?
- Understand how the job market is changing and what you need to do differently.
- Decide ‘cover letter or NO cover letter’? Understand what to include and the weighting employers apply to it.
- Gain an insight to the different interview techniques used by employers: why and when they are used.
- Focus on developing your personal brand.
As part of the workshop, two live interviews will be conducted and assessed by a professional recruiter with feedback given to the candidates. Workshop participants will observe and learn from this experience, gaining an understanding of what evidence is actually gathered during the process.