Interconnect is excited to bring to you an industry insight with Barclays. The event is aimed at students studying technology related degree subjects, giving you a fantastic insight into a technology career at Barclays. This event is a great opportunity to:
- Learn about the importance of women in technology at Barclays
- Hear from women working in technology roles at Barclays and their individual career paths
- Learn about what is involved in the Barclays recruitment process, tips on how to succeed in your technology interview and what Barclays look for in candidates
- Learn about the top technologies used by Barclays such as voice payments or machine learning
- Network with Barclays women professionals and other technology students
Barclays will also talk about their ‘Spring Week’ aimed at students in their 1st and 2nd year of their technology degrees. Students who perform well during the Spring Week programme, will have the opportunity to be considered for the Barclays Summer Internship Programme in the subsequent year.
Students attending this event out with Edinburgh/Glasgow will have their travel expenses reimbursed up to a maximum of £15 per student. Travel expenses claim forms will be handed out on the evening of the event.